Send us your finest stories– flash fiction or routine long-form on any subject of your option.
Submissions need to strictly stick to the GUIDELINES noted below.
- Your work needs to be 100% initial and unpublished.
- We will decline work released in other publications (print/online), your personal blog site or as Facebook posts.
- Fiction, non-fiction, and poetry need to be sent out as word files just.
- Format your text in Calibri 12 pt typeface with single spacing.
- Consist of a four-line summary of what your piece has to do from the start and include a four-line bio of yours at the end of the file.
- Please note that bio needs to remain in third-person just.
- Word count standards: Fiction & Non-fiction– 700 words to 1500 words.
- Poetry: A page or more at limit. We do decline long poems.
- If yours is a synchronized submission (i.e., you have actually sent it to other publications too), please show that in your e-mail to us. This is essential.
- Please do not send out blank e-mails with no message.
- Submission does not ensure publication. The editors will evaluate the submission(s) and return to you just if they want to continue even more with your work. Every issue of Spark is released on the 5th of a month. So if you have actually sent your work and the editors want to proceed with it, you will speak with them before the 1st of that month.
- Editorial changes/comments belong to the publishing procedure.
- You cannot withdraw a submission once it has actually been chosen and the modifying procedure has actually started.
- The editorial group’s choices will be last and binding.
Please check out our homepage for more details.